Step into my world, feel my poems and allow your wandering soul to get lost in the fragnance of the soothing stories from the land that does not actually exist. Allow this feeling to creep into your being and let your nerves speak the language of that far-off land. Bienvenido :)

Friday 8 June 2012

MY BEST FRIEND




She followed me even in impassable roads,
where there was immense darkness,
and we did not know 
to where it led.
She imbued me with enthusiasm,
when I had lost all hope.
She patiently heard the painful stories my heart narrated.
She had accepted everything,
my imbecility,
my imperious nature,
my mood swings.
She liked me inspite of my imperfections.
I could always feel her presence,
when I suffered from severe emotional disturbance.
She comforted me with the warmth,
when I stood shivering ,out in the rain.
She always filled the air around me
with the fragnance I can not live without.
She does not fear to stir up the hornet's nest ,
when it comes to me.
She is smart ,bold ,passionate.
She is fearless.
She was always there ,
and she will always be.
She was born with my first breath
and SHE is the one i want to live with,
even after my death.
She lives inside my vulnerable heart .
She is my best friend - "ME".

3 comments:

  1. Whoa!! For a few breathless moments I felt it ws again abt ur sister(yes, in spite of the pic above, the hopeless romantic that I am ), but alas..LOL
    It is nt everybody's cup of tea to b able to proudly declare oneself as one's best friend, u know. At least one poem of urs has a happy ending :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post!!

    Following from BSN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ suda
    alwayz true 2 ur sense of humour.thnx 4 appreciating it.wel,i promise to bring out some more happy poems.i see their effect...

    @ Bhavani
    thnx dear!keep dropping ur comments whenever any of my work pleases u or u feel like giving any feedback.it rly matters a lot :)

    ReplyDelete