Step into my world, feel my poems and allow your wandering soul to get lost in the fragnance of the soothing stories from the land that does not actually exist. Allow this feeling to creep into your being and let your nerves speak the language of that far-off land. Bienvenido :)

Monday 9 July 2012

THE SHINING BEACON OF MY LIFE


When the quirk of fate had left me in a state
Where I could see nothing but darkness,
Tears trickled down my wailing heart,
Complaining about the savagery it has shown always.
My heart is dumb.
It does not speak.
The tears dried up when hope subsided.
When moon came from behind the clouds,
Pretending a smile,
And lit up the dark night,
I could see the unfortunate past,
And devilish misfortunes,
That were pulling me from behind.
"I hate memories" I cried.
Your chilled fingers beckoned on me.
The more intense my cry became,
The more tightly you held me.
The dawn broke,
And the rising sun threw fresh light
That washed away all the pain and guilt covering me.
I could see your face now,
Your moist worn out eyes,
Just because your silly sister had been crying.
I couldn't shift my wandering eyes from you.
You asked 'is there anything I can help you with ?'
And the only words my heart found then were
 "thank you di ! for being there in the dark until light came in".

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thnx sir! this 1 absolutely made my day.being a beginner i crave for feedback every now and then.kindly keep encouraging me with your valuable comments :)

      Delete
  2. Ah! The contentment flowing through my veins! Keep writing dear..you have a way with words and the emotions you depict come out neatly in your lines. Good work this one... waiting for more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your inspiration and appreciation.It means a lot to me...

    ReplyDelete